It's the brains behind your generator system. The automatic transfer switch (ATS) continuously monitors the power coming from your utility. When the power goes out, the ATS automatically transfers power from the utility to your generator. When utility power is restored, the ATS turns off your generator and transfers back to power from the utility grid.
Automatically transfers power to your generator during an outage
- Compatible with all KOHLER generators.
- User-friendly LED display indicates performance status.
- Ideal for adding generator to buildings with previously installed electrical.
- Options available to install indoors or outdoors.
- Available in service entrance models.
- Provides quiet weekly exercise with complete system diagnostics.
- Steel or aluminum enclosures available.
- Ask your dealer about available accessories that let you customize your system.
- 5-year, 2000-hour limited warranty.
- 400-amp models available, with or without load centers; Volts: 240; Poles: 2
Amps 400 Phase Single Phase Voltage 240 Frequency 60 Hz Wires 3 Poles 2 Transfer Switch Type Service Entrance Load Center w/o Load Center Generator Compatibility All Single Phase KOHLER Residential/Small Business Generators Load shedding Optional Load Control Time Delay Yes Enclosure Material Aluminum Enclosure Type Indoor or Outdoor Certifications/Listings UL Listed Controller MPAC 500 ATS-mounted controller user interface Yes Position indicating LEDs Yes Source available indicating LEDs Yes Accessory board with audible alarm, input and output connections, 2-week exercise option, and 10 minute load control delay option Optional External alarm module available for remote status indication and remote generator set start/stop Optional Common / fault relay Yes All-in-one main distribution panel and ATS No Weight 101 lbs. (46 kg) Dimensions (L x W x H in.) 1067 mm x 560 mm x 269 mm (42.0 in. x 22.0 in. x 10.6 in.) Warranty 5-year limited Price (Starting at MSRP) $2,853.00