Product & Equipment QuickfinderReset All
Diesel Generators / 350REOZJReturn to Results
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two- and five-year extended warranties are also available.
- The pilot-excited, permanent-magnet (PM) alternator provides superior short-circuit capability.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Brushless alternator with brushless pilot exciter for excellent load response.
- Controllers are available for all applications.
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only).
- Integral vibration isolation eliminates the need for under-unit vibration spring isolators.
- An electronic, isochronous governor delivers precise frequency regulation.
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations.
|Prime Ratings:||320 kW (400 kVa)|
|Standby Ratings:||350 kW (438 kVa)|
|Alternator Type:||Brushless, Permanent-Magnet, Pilot Exciter|
|EPA Tier Level:||3|
|Engine Manufacturer:||John Deere|
|Cylinder Arrangement:||6 Inline|
|Max Power at Rated RPM:||401 kWm (538 BHP)|
|Prime Fuel Consumption at|
|100% load:||88.3 Lph (23.3 gph)|
|75% load:||66.1 Lph (17.5 gph)|
|50% load:||47.6 Lph (12.6 gph)|
|25% load:||27.2 Lph (7.2 gph)|
|Standby Fuel Consumption at|
|100% load:||100.3 Lph (26.5 gph)|
|75% load:||73.2 Lph (19.3 gph)|
|50% load:||51.9 Lph (13.7 gph)|
|25% load:||30.7 Lph (8.1 gph)|