Product & Equipment Quickfinder
Diesel Generators / 200REOZJF
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-, five-, and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- The unique Fast-Response(TM) X excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short circuit capability using a rare-earth, permanent magnet (PM)-excited alternator.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Controllers are available for all applications.
- The low coolant level shutdown prevents overheating (standard on radiator models only).
- Integral vibration isolation eliminates the need for under-unit vibration spring isolators.
- Multiple circuit breaker configurations.
|Prime Ratings:||180 kW (225 kVa)|
|Standby Ratings:||200 kW (250 kVa)|
|Alternator Type:||Brushless, Permanent-Magnet|
|Engine Manufacturer:||John Deere|
|Cylinder Arrangement:||6 Inline|
|Max Power at Rated RPM:||235 kWm (315 BHP)|
|Prime Fuel Consumption at|
|100% load:||50.1 Lph (13.2 gph)|
|75% load:||36.1 Lph (9.5 gph)|
|50% load:||25.7 Lph (6.8 gph)|
|25% load:||16.6 Lph (4.4 gph)|
|Standby Fuel Consumption at|
|100% load:||58.0 Lph (15.3 gph)|
|75% load:||43.3 Lph (11.4 gph)|
|50% load:||31.4 Lph (8.3 gph)|
|25% load:||19.7 Lph (5.2 gph)|