Product & Equipment QuickfinderReset All
Gas Generators / 250RZXB
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- The 60 Hz generator set engine is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to the New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for stationary spark-ignited emissions.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two- and five-year extended warranties are also available.
- The unique Fast-Response(TM) II excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short circuit capability using a permanent magnet (PM)-excited alternator.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Fast-Response(TM) II brushless alternator with brushless exciter for excellent load response.
|Prime Ratings:||235 kW (294 kVa)|
|Standby Ratings:||260 kW (325 kVa)|
|Alternator Type:||Brushless, Permanent-Magnet|
|Max Power at Rated RPM:||300 kWm (402 kWm)|
|Prime Fuel Consumption at|
|100% load:||71.8 m³/hr. (2536 cfh)|
|75% load:||55.9 m³/hr. (1974 cfh)|
|50% load:||39.7 m³/hr. (1402 cfh)|
|25% load:||24.8 m³/hr. (876 cfh)|
|Standby Fuel Consumption at|
|100% load:||78.8 m³/hr. (2782 cfh)|
|75% load:||61.4 m³/hr. (2168 cfh)|
|50% load:||43.1 m³/hr. (1521 cfh)|
|25% load:||26.3 m³/hr. (928 cfh)|