Product & Equipment Quickfinder
Gas Generators / 45REZG
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two-, five-, and ten-year extended warranties are also available.
- The unique Fast-Response(TM) II excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short circuit capability using a permanent magnet (PM)-excited alternator.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Fast-Response(TM) II brushless alternator with brushless exciter for excellent load response.
- Controllers are available for all applications.
- The electronic, isochronous governor incorporates an integrated drive-by-wire throttle body actuator delivering precise frequency regulation.
|Prime Ratings:||40 kW (50 kVa)|
|Standby Ratings:||56 kW (45 kVa)|
|Alternator Type:||Brushless, Permanent-Magnet|
|Engine Manufacturer:||General Motors|
|Engine Model:||Industrial Powertrain Vortec 4.3L|
|Max Power at Rated RPM:||52 kWm (70 BHP)|
|Prime Fuel Consumption at|
|100% load:||6.5 m│/hr (230 cfh)|
|75% load:||5.3 m│/hr (185 cfh)|
|50% load:||3.9 m│/hr (138 cfh)|
|25% load:||2.8 m│/hr (99 cfh)|
|Standby Fuel Consumption at|
|100% load:||7.0 m│/hr. (246 cfh)|
|75% load:||5.7 m│/hr. (202 cfh)|
|50% load:||4.2 m│/hr. (147 cfh)|
|25% load:||2.9 m│/hr. (104 cfh)|