Product & Equipment QuickfinderReset All
Gas Generators / 100REZG
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built ,and production-tested.
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- The 60 Hz generator set engine is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to the New Source Performance Standard (NSPS) for stationary spark-ignited emissions.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two- and five-year extended warranties are also available.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Fast-Response(TM) II brushless alternator with brushless exciter for excellent load response.
|Standby Ratings:||100 kW (125 kVa)|
|Alternator Type:||Brushless, Permanent-Magnet|
|Engine Manufacturer:||General Motors|
|Engine Model:||Industrial Powertrain Vortec 8.1L|
|Max Power at Rated RPM:||121 kWm (162 BHP)|
|Standby Fuel Consumption at|
|100% load:||14.5 m³/hr. (511 cfh)|
|75% load:||11.4 m³/hr. (403 cfh)|
|50% load:||8.7 m³/hr. (306 cfh)|
|25% load:||5.5 m³/hr. (195 cfh)|