Product & Equipment Quickfinder
Gas Generators / 100REZGD
- KOHLER Co. provides one-source responsibility for the generating system and accessories.
- The generator set and its components are prototype-tested, factory-built, and production-tested.
- The 60 Hz generator set offers a UL 2200 listing.
- The generator set accepts rated load in one step.
- The 60 Hz generator set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- A one-year limited warranty covers all systems and components. Two- and five-year extended warranties are also available.
- The unique Fast-Response(TM) X excitation system delivers excellent voltage response and short circuit capability using a rare-earth, permanent magnet (PM)-excited alternator.
- The brushless, rotating-field alternator has broad range reconnectability.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
|Standby Ratings:||100 kW (125 kVa)|
|Alternator Type:||Brushless, Permanent-Magnet|
|Engine Manufacturer:||General Motors|
|Engine Model:||Industrial Powertrain Vortec 5.7L|
|Max Power at Rated RPM:||121 kWm (162 BHP)|
|Standby Fuel Consumption at|
|100% load:||39.9 m³/hr (1389 cfh)|
|75% load:||32.1 m³/hr (1134 cfh)|
|50% load:||24.9 m³/hr (879 cfh)|
|25% load:||17.7 m³/hr (624 cfh)|