Product & Equipment Quickfinder
13561Residential / Business
Residential Generators / 30RESA
- MORE POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
- KOHLER's exclusive PowerBoost technology provides greater motor starting capability for large loads such as central air conditioners while still running other home appliances and electronics.
- KOHLER's 30kW residential generator is powered by a liquid-cooled automotive engine to provide heavy duty power for your home or small business needs.
- SAFER POWER FOR SENSITIVE ELECTRONICS
- Many power sources can damage and degrade sensitive home electronics due to unstable power quality or high levels of total harmonic distortion (THD). KOHLER residential generators protect all of your valuable appliances and sophisticated electronics with cleaner, safe and stable power that meets strict utility requirements and IEEE standards for THD.
- QUIETER OPERATION
- Quiet operation: 68 dB(A) at 7 m, similar to a typical vacuum cleaner
- Sound enclosure maintains neighborhood solitude whether you are in self-test or full operation mode
- FASTER RESPONSE
- While many competitive products can leave you in the dark for 25 seconds or more during an outage, KOHLER generators restore power in as little as 10 seconds.
- Superior five-year limited warranty included
- KOHLER residential generators are commercial grade and have the warranty to back it up. This generator is supported by a premium five-year limited warranty.
- Digital electronic isochronous governor
- Digital voltage regulator
- LED display provides diagnostic capability
- DESIGNED FOR EASY INSTALLATION
- Fuel and electrical connections through the enclosure wall eliminate the need for stub-ups through the bottom
- EMISSIONS CERTIFICATIONS
- UL listing is available for 60 Hz only.
- The 60 Hz generator set engine is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to conform to the New Source Performance Standard (NSPS) for stationary spark-ignited emissions.
- NEMA MG1, IEEE, and ANSI standards compliance for temperature rise and motor starting.
- The generator set complies with ISO 8528-5 requirements for transient performance.
- Sustained short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds.
- Sustained short-circuit current enabling down stream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field.
- Self-ventilated and drip-proof construction.
- Vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life.
- Superior voltage waveform from a two-thirds pitch stator and skewed rotor.
- Digital voltage regulator with ±1.5% no-load to full-load regulation
- Natural gas or LP fueled.
- Electronic engine controls for optimized fuel and spark performance.
- Four cylinder, four cycle engine.
- An electronic, isochronous governor for precise frequency regulation.
- High silicon content pistons for improved durability.
|Standby Ratings:||27 kW (27 kVa)|
|Alternator Type:||2-Pole, Brush Type|
|Engine Manufacturer:||General Motors|
|Engine Model:||GM 1.6L OHC|
|Cylinder Arrangement:||4 Inline|
|Max Power at Rated RPM:||38.8 kWm (52 BHP)|
|Standby Fuel Consumption at|
|100% load:||12.7 m³/hr (450 cfh)|
|75% load:||10.6 m³/hr (375 cfh)|
|50% load:||8.5 m³/hr (300 cfh)|
|25% load:||6.4 m³/hr (225 cfh)|