Product & Equipment Quickfinder
13561Residential / Business
Transfer Switches / RXTReturn to Results
- Part of the new line of KOHLER transfer switches, the RXT Line enclosures are all aluminum and rated for indoor/outdoor use. They offer the option of an exterior display for remote system status.
- The brain of your KOHLER backup power system, the transfer switch continuously monitors the utility power for an interruption. If utility power fails, the transfer switch automatically starts the power system, transfers the electrical loads and restores power to your home. When utility power resumes, the transfer switch reverses the process automatically.
- Full line of 60Hz transfer switches offered in both single- and three-phase options
- Compatible only with generators equipped with the RDC2 or DC2 controller.
- Models with load centers are UL 67 listed, file #E251086. Models without load centers are UL 1008 listed, file #E58962.
- Standard models without load center also are available with optional CSA certification, file #LR58301.
- 240 VAC, 60 Hz
- Two-pole, single-phase open-transition transfer switch
- 3-pole or 4-pole three phase open transition available
- 3 phase switches available in 3 voltages - 208V, 240V and 480V
- Approved for indoor or outdoor installation with NEMA Type 3R corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure
- Identifies faults with optional LED indicator status kit
- Includes load control contact, which allows a 5-minute delay in startup of selected loads, such as an air conditioner
- Allows variable speed weekly exercise cycle and self-diagnostic test
- Contactor is manually operable for maintenance purposes
- Works with the generators with an RDC2 or DC2 controller for utility voltage sensing and smart engine cool down
- 100-amp model includes 16-space Square D® QO® Load Center with neutral bar
- Adjusts using a PC with proprietary KOHLER SiteTechª software (available to Kohler distributors)
- Refer to the spec sheet for withstand short circuit ratings.
- Includes 5-year limited warranty
|Transfer Switch Type||Standard|
|Load Center||w/o Load Center|